Golden cauliflower with green beans
People often think cauliflower is pretty boring. I beg to differ; I find it delectable. Here is a dish that will go with almost anything…
Cauliflower − 1 large, separated into florets
Green beans – 2 handfuls, roughly chopped
Chilli flakes − 1 teaspoon
Sukrin gold − 1 tablespoon
Salt and pepper to taste
Sunflower oil spray
1. Steam cauliflower and green beans, making sure that the cauliflower remains slightly al dente.
2. Heat 2 sprays of sunflower oil in a frying pan. Add cauliflower, beans and Sukrin, and salt to taste.
3. Stir-fry on low heat, with splashes of water until the cauliflower is soft and slightly browned.
4. Add chilli flakes, and mix well (or not, if you don’t want a wee bit of a kick).
5. Take off the heat, and grill at 150°C for 15 minutes.
6. Eat! ☺