Tomato potato tom-tato!
My version of patatas bravas, minus all the oil – a fiesta for the senses! Ole!
Potatoes − 250 g, peeled and diced
Onion powder − ¼ teaspoon
Garlic powder − ¼ teaspoon
Ground paprika − ½ teaspoon
Salt − ⅓ teaspoon
Erythritol Gold − ½ tablespoon
Magnificent Mediterranean tomato sauce − ½ cup
Fresh basil leaves – a handful, roughly torn
Black olives – a handful, thinly sliced
Fresh ground pepper – ⅓ teaspoon
Chilli flakes – ⅓ teaspoon (optional)
1. Boil the potatoes with salt until soft. Place the boiled potatoes in a bowl
2. Mix onion powder, garlic powder, ground paprika, salt and erythritol together, and add to potatoes and make sure they are evenly coated with the spice mix.
3. In a non-stick pan, add one spray of oil and brown the potatoes.
4. Add in the magnificent Mediterranean tomato sauce, mix well and simmer on low heat for 2 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat, and mix in the basil leaves and black olives.
5. Mix in the fresh ground pepper and chilli flakes to serve.